For those serious chocolate lovers out there who can never get enough, these are for sure!
These raw cacao bliss balls are actually more like a rich gooey fudge brownie – seriously decadent and satisfying for any sweet tooth – without the refined sugar and carbs. Yes. Yes. Oh yay!
Add these to your weekly prep for a daily raw treat, or serve them as delicious dessert at parties – they will sure be a hit!
- 2 cups nuts of your choice (I used almonds and walnuts)
- 24 pitted madjool dates
- ⅔ cup raw cacao powder + 1 teaspoon cacao powder for rolling
- ⅓ cup cacao butter, melted
- ⅓ cup cacao nibs (option but DELICIOUS)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- Desiccated coconut – for rolling
- In a high powered food processor, process nuts until finely chopped.
- Add remaining ingrediants (except for the cacao powder and coconut for rolling) and process until it comes together. C
- Roll into bite sized balls.
- Finish by rolling in the cacao powder and/or desicatted coconut.
- Freeze until set. Then keep in freezer for up to 2 months - I usually take mine out in the morning anf they're perfect by afternoon tea!